Thursday, July 16, 2009

Evan Tanner | My New Relation

How Is It, I'm turning into you?!?!?!

I got everything ready to get my bike and I just am finding myself overwhelemed with the culture again. I want to find forums and people that love to ride. This isn't anything on a social/relationship level, just people who want to ride life's ambitions away for an hour or so.

Evan Tanner died in the outdooors and it comes to help me realize, something is missing. If it's not Soccer it's Biking. Now that I am in ranks to understand both (I bought a few soccerballs and catch myself playing; i got a new mountain bike) I've come to realize my natural ability was soccer. Now what works with me and my lifestyle as well as physical ability, the biking seems best. I need to work on my cardio and lose some weight. I'm about 6'5" and weighing 240-250lbs on average.

So my newest investment, which was my bike, is going to help keep me somewhat in shape. I had to choose either Playstation 3 or Bicycle and I felt I'd go with a childhood pastime instead of the future of gaming. Sony announced a "proposed" price drop within 2009ish times and I think since it hasn't happened yet I might as well weight it out and get my exercise on in the meanwhile.

With this new purchase. I've found myself wanting to find new trails and adventures to be able to explore. I want to pack a first aid kit, survival kit and minor tools to keep in a tight backpack on my journeys.

Some of the backpacks I am looking at for future purchase:
http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/equipment-technical-packs/terra-60.html

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=ADYK&variationId=001&storeId=207&langId=-1&catalogId=10201

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=ADVA&variationId=001&storeId=207&langId=-1&catalogId=10201

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home